Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Rest Day then Back at it

So I took a rest day yesterday. Monday was just a touch too much then Tuesday I ended up doing a little more running around than I had planned. So the rest of the day I took as a rest day, but still walked and got my steps in.

Today I upped my step goal from 2000 to 3000. Each week I meet a goal I'll up it. I got my steps today too which wasn't that hard since I usually get at least 3000. I am getting back into selling Avon. I'm excited for it and there are new tools that will make it easier for me. Right now I need to be active for 10 more minutes and eat at least 1269 calories.

I read a lot today which was nice. I read more today than I normally do which made it even nicer. I'm working out a schedule for my workouts which will help me know what to do what days type thing. Once I get it sorted out I'll post it here.

Well that's all for tonight. Thanks everyone for all the love and support!!

-Ayvid

Today's Stats:
Weight: 260.2 (8/11)
Waist: 46.75" (8/11)
Step Streak: 10 days (Longest: 10)
Soda Streak: 4 days (Longest: 4)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 1

So day one wasn't too bad. I was eating dinner at 6 PM when it was time for me to stop eating, but I ate what I wanted of my dinner and ...