Friday, January 4, 2019

Day 1

So day one wasn't too bad. I was eating dinner at 6 PM when it was time for me to stop eating, but I ate what I wanted of my dinner and was actually done with it by 6:08 PM. So not too bad. I started to get hungry about 5 hours after that, but it was about 11:30 PM so I just went to bed. So if the rest of the time is going to be like this then that's OK. I'll be able to get use to it pretty quickly and make it a habit.

I watched my portion sizes and my calories too yesterday and ended up eating a grand total of 1,072 calories out of my budget of 1,989. So that's pretty good. Now that it's 10 AM again I can start eating, but I think I'm going to wait until 11 AM. That way if dinner runs a little late I won't feel pressured to eat it super fast which isn't good. I didn't notice a difference in what I was feeling yesterday. It seemed like a pretty normal day. That gives me hope that this won't be too difficult.

Well here's hoping!

-Ayvid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 1

So day one wasn't too bad. I was eating dinner at 6 PM when it was time for me to stop eating, but I ate what I wanted of my dinner and ...