Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Super Productive and Feeling Great!!!

So today was pretty productive. I did some laundry (washing all the bedding), did some dishes, worked out, and went on a nice 7 minute walk. It doesn't sound like much, but to my poor untrained body it is. My legs are sore already today. Tomorrow I may just have to do some stretches as my workout.

I did go over my calorie goal by 193, but I'm not too bummed out about that since I'm feeling better already. I can tell it's getting a little easier. Each time I do something I get a little better and my routine is becoming a really great part of my day.

I didn't drink any soda today! So that's amazing! I'm still pretty pumped about all this and I'm learning a lot. I spend an hour or so just reading articles on SparkPeople to learn all that I can about health and weight loss. I'll try to do better tomorrow about my calories. I need more veggies tomorrow instead of the peanuts I ate today. Lesson learned.

Today's Stats:
Weight: 264.2 (8/6)
Waist: 48.25" (7/29)
Step Streak: 2 days
Soda Streak: 2 days

-Ayvid

2 comments:

  1. You keep me inspired baby girl! I can see the difference in you too. Just make the goal for each day... just today I'm going to be my best.
    So proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lisa! It means a lot to have such great cheerleaders helping me stay motivated!

      Delete

Day 1

So day one wasn't too bad. I was eating dinner at 6 PM when it was time for me to stop eating, but I ate what I wanted of my dinner and ...