Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Great Day and Right on Track!!!

Today was a pretty great day. I weeded the garden for a total of 42 minutes, did the dishes, and made dinner. Pretty awesome day! My garden is looking a lot better. Still needs some work, but not as much as it did this morning. Dinner was amazing. I made a pasta bake that I made up completely on my own.

I was pretty proud of it. Husband loved it too! That's always a good sign. He even went back for seconds. So I guess it wasn't too bad. Pretty simple day, but I managed to stay under my calorie goal. I have a calorie range and I still need 147 more calories to be in the range so I was thinking of maybe having a glass of milk or something to top off my night.

Pretty simple day but still felt like a great one.

Today's Stats:
Weight: 264.2 (8/6)
Waist: 48.25" (7/29)
Step Streak: 3 days
Soda Streak: 3 days

-Ayvid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 1

So day one wasn't too bad. I was eating dinner at 6 PM when it was time for me to stop eating, but I ate what I wanted of my dinner and ...