Monday, July 30, 2018

Small update

I made my step goal today! That makes two days in a row. Day 2 is doing great. Course it's not normally the first couple of days that I have trouble.

I did a workout from Youtube. I know I said I wouldn't do many of them, but I was thinking and I came to the decision. If I'm serious about this they are going to have to be a regular part of my routine. I am going to set an alarm in my phone to go off on the days I am going to do a dedicated workout.

I realized today that I need some good workout clothes. I was at my house doing the workout so I just work an older pair of pj bottoms and an older tank top. It worked, but not as well as actual workout clothes would.

I know I can do this!!

Today's Stats:
Weight: 267.8 (7/30)
Waist: 48.25" (7/29)
Step Streak: 2 days
Soda Streak: 0 days

-Ayvid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 1

So day one wasn't too bad. I was eating dinner at 6 PM when it was time for me to stop eating, but I ate what I wanted of my dinner and ...