Monday, July 30, 2018

Sure enough

Sure enough soon after posting last night I found my Fitbit. It was under the couch, but I seem to be having trouble connecting to my phone. That sucks, but I did get my steps yesterday. I play Pokemon Go so that's helping to keep me entertained while I am out there and I'm not just wandering around aimlessly.

I like the eggs. They give me little goals to work towards that I can see clear progress. That helps since I know I won't be able to see progress as fast with my weight loss. When I weighed myself this morning though I was 267.8. So that's pretty great to see a pound loss after working for so short. I've been making changes over the last few weeks so it's good to see some of it paying off.

I bought myself some gum today so that I can chew on that to try and curb other temptations. After talking to the husband he says he is going to help by keeping less sweets around the house. He is excited to have fresh fruit and veggies in the house when we go shopping next. This weekend we have a family reunion up in Idaho. While up there we are going to be at a lake so we are going to kayak and get a paddle boat. We are also planning on going on a nature walk/hike.

So I'm hoping this weekend is a positive one. There will be a lot of food around, but I'm confident in my ability to resist. I've been doing really good with soda even though we have soda in the house all the time. We do have some Coke Zero and Coke Zero Vanilla, but I don't like the aftertaste. Well I'll do an update later.

-Ayvid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 1

So day one wasn't too bad. I was eating dinner at 6 PM when it was time for me to stop eating, but I ate what I wanted of my dinner and ...