Sunday, August 26, 2018

Little Gain, but No Setback

That's right. I gained a pound back. It's OK though. I can pick up and carry on from there. It's only a little gain so I'm not counting it as a setback. This just shows that I need to up things a little to keep losing. Tomorrow I am going to reevaluate my step goal and probably up it. I did lose 2" on my waist which was awesome!!

My belly is finally blocked by the view of my chest which is also awesome. I am generally feeling better although today my energy is sapped. I think I might need to do a quick workout in the morning tomorrow and rest for most of the day. Well I gotta head off. Just too exhausted to type too much.

Remember: You are worthy of love.

-Ayvid

Today's Stats:
Weight: 259.4 (8/18)
Waist: 44.5" (8/18)
Step Streak: 6 days (Longest: 14)
Soda Streak: 0 days (Longest: 7)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 1

So day one wasn't too bad. I was eating dinner at 6 PM when it was time for me to stop eating, but I ate what I wanted of my dinner and ...