Saturday, September 1, 2018

Some Changes

So I haven't been posting lately because I've not been feeling the greatest. I'm starting to feel better now though. There have been some changes here at the Reader house. We got ourselves a dog!! She's so cute! We adopted her on the 30th of August. She's a little Chihuahua/Terrier mix. She is still adjusting to things around here, but is getting better already.

I also lost weight this week! I'm down to 252.2! That puts me down 18 pounds! I am feeling better too. It's been really hard staying away from sweets, but I'm doing my best and still losing weight so that's great! I think having the dog is going to help since I will be out walking her a lot.

Well that's all for now!

Remember: What makes you special makes you strong.

-Ayvid

Today's Stats:
Weight: 252.2 (9/1)
Waist: 44.5" (8/18)
Step Streak: 12 days (Longest: 14)
Soda Streak: 0 days (Longest: 7)

1 comment:

Day 1

So day one wasn't too bad. I was eating dinner at 6 PM when it was time for me to stop eating, but I ate what I wanted of my dinner and ...