Sunday, September 2, 2018

So tired

Today was pretty slow. I've not been sleeping that well lately and so I've just been exhausted all day for the last few days. I need to get hold of my doctor and find out what is going on with my sleep apnea stuff. I think that's how it's spelled. I haven't been diagnosed yet, but Husband says he's certain I have it.

I already had one device, but something was wrong or concerning about numbers they got so they are supposed to be sending me a second thing for me to wear for a few days, but I've not heard anything for a while about it. That will have to be on my to-do list for tomorrow. There is another doctors appointment that I need to set up for myself as well.

I am making quite good progress on the books I am reading and Lady (our puppy) is doing really well with her training. We haven't had any accidents in the house since the first day! She's such a smart puppy. Well that's all for today.

Remember: Someone is jealous of something you have or can do.

-Ayvid

Today's Stats:
Weight: 252.2 (9/1)
Waist: 44.5" (8/18)
Step Streak: 0 days (Longest: 14)
Soda Streak: 0 days (Longest: 7)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 1

So day one wasn't too bad. I was eating dinner at 6 PM when it was time for me to stop eating, but I ate what I wanted of my dinner and ...